Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited (Formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody international Group and Nigerian Investors. Since Commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and gas Industry.
We are recruiting to fill the Position Below:
◾Job Title: Accountant lll
◾Job Type: Contracts
◾Job Nature: Standard
- Provides key business information and analysis to business to enable expense, headcount and volumetric targets to be achieved and maintained.
- Monitors general ledger entries and processing streams to ensure the reliability of general ledger information Prepares and analyzes financial performance reports.
- Collaborates with department leaders in the development of capital, expense and personnel plans for forecasting and budgeting.
- Provides expertise on how to use financial data, the application of accounting guidelines, standards, procedures and policies.
- Ensures accounting practices are applied to analysis in an ethical and effective manner.
- Minimal work direction needed, highly skilled and knowledgeable to the position.
- This position might be described as Accounting Professional or Accountant Expert who, on top of level 1 and 2, can potentially supervise others, is expert in the field and have extensive experience in this area of work.
- GAAP, analytical skills.
- Accounting experience.
- MS Excel.
- Financial systems.