The Senior Materials and Corrosion Engineer is expected to perform specified tasks within design, operation, or maintenance of facilities/plant.
- Materials Selection and Specification – Select, specify, or develop requirements for metallic materials and testing Specify manufacturing, joining, installation, repair, testing and refurbishment methods for metallic Materials.
- Degradation and Corrosion Control System Design and Management Develop a corrosion and degradation management strategy, including requirements for implementation.
- Asset Integrity and Repair Assessments – Develop, Implement, Execute, Assess and Benchmark equipment integrity management systems.
- Investigation of Equipment Failures – Identify and analyze failure modes and relate them to operating conditions or equipment history.
- Minimum of 5 224000521" crossorigin="anonymous"> years’ relevant experience.
- Minimum of bachelor’s degree in either materials or mechanical engineering.
- Must have experience within the oil and gas industry.
- Must be COREN certified.
- With strong expertise in materials selection and corrosion.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates Should Click Here to Apply online