Kenule Beeson Saro-Wiwa Polytechnic (formerly Rivers State Polytechnic) is a tertiary learning institution in Bori City, Khana Local Government Area in Rivers State, Nigeria. It has two campuses, one for the School of Management Sciences and the other for the School of Engineering. It is approved as a state-owned polytechnic by the National Board for Technical Education
(INTERNAL AND EXTERNAL ADVERTISEMENT)
Sequel to the gracious approval for recruitment of staff for new programmes by His Excellency, Nyesom Ezenwo Wike, CON, GSSRS, POS (Africa), Governor of Rivers State and Visitor to Kenule Beeson Saro-Wiwa Polytechnic, Bori, Rivers State.
Applications are hereby requested from suitably qualified persons for appointment into the various teaching and non-teaching positions indicated below.
- Lecturer II
- Lecturer III
- Senior Lecturer and Chief Lecturer for Department of Chemical/Petrochemical Engineering Technology.
- Higher Technologists for Schools of Applied Sciences, Engineering and Environmental Technology.
The programmes for which these positions are required are the Departments of:
Chemical/Petrochemical Engineering Technology.
Industrial Safety & Environmental Engineering Technology.
Welding & Fabrication Engineering Technology.
- Administrative Officer II
- Higher Executive Officer
- Executive Officer
- Confidential Secretary II
- Auditor II
- Accountant II
- Medical Officer II
- Staff Nurse/Staff Midwife II
- Auxiliary Nurse
- Security Guard/Patrolman
- Hostel Attendants
- Higher Technical Officer II (Civil Electrical, Mechanical, Architecture & Quantity Survey)
- Aluminum Door/Window Fabricator
- Plant Operator
Method of Application:
Interested and qualified Candidates Should Click Here to Apply Online.