Baker Hughes Company is an American international industrial service company and one of the world’s largest oil field services companies
We are Recruiting for the vacant Positions Below.
Job Title: Field Engineer – Wireline
Location: 125 Trans-Amadi Port Harcourt.
Job Type: Full Time
Job ID: R70733
As a Field Engineer, you will participate in the LEAD Field Engineer Development Program where you will learn to run the product line’s tool(s) and/or services
- Learning to run the product line’s tool(s) and/or services under supervision of more experienced field engineers/specialists and progresses to doing so
- Following all company safety and security procedures and observes all company and government regulations
- Conducting all required responsibilities safely and as described in thecompany’s documentation
- Conducting all assigned business activities in accordance to Baker Hughes policies.
- Performing other related duties as required.
Also Apply: -nlng-graduate-trainee-recruitment/">2022 NLNG Graduate Trainee Recruitment.
- Have a University Degree in Engineering or Applied Science required
- Have general knowledge of basic engineering principles and good mechanical aptitude.
- Be able to become proficient in running basic jobs/services for the respective product line
- Have the ability to work and communicate well with internal and external customers
- Have a valid NYSC discharge or exemption certificate ( please indicate clearly on resume)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified Candidates Should Click Here to Apply Online
Leave a Reply