Skyshore Group Limited (SGL) is a conglomerate of companies actively rendering various services in the Oil and Gas sector of the global economy; especially in West Africa rendering services to support Hydrocarbon Drilling, Completion and production at various levels. Incorporated in Nigeria by the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) under the R 20;Companies and allied matters decree 1990” as a limited liability “Group of Companies” which serves as a holding name for her member companies.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Accounts Officer’s primary role is to assist the Group Regional Accountant in the administration of the Company’s financial accounts and Tax related matters.
- Ensure that the financial transactions of the company are accurately captured, classified, and posted with relevant approvals and coding instructions.
- Preparation of monthly financial statements and detailed supplementary schedules forming part of financial statements.
- Receivable Management.
- Payables Management.
- Ensure accurate and timely invoicing for clients and customer.
- Perform regular reviews of the ledgers and other books of entries and ensure relevant reconciliations.
- Ensure accurate and timely presentation of financial information.
- Accountable for the performance of assigned task with high standards of service to external and internal stakeholders.
- Ensure confidentiality and safe keeping of accounting records & documents.
- Adhere to financial and accounting control procedures of the Company.
- Carry out monthly Tax Returns (PAYE, VAT, Withholding Tax e.t.c.).
Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification with 3 – 5 years work experience.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email or visit the website for more job openings
Application Closing Date
2nd December, 2021.