Skyshore Group Limited (SGL) is a conglomerate of companies actively rendering various services in the Oil and Gas sector of the global economy; especially in West Africa rendering services to support Hydrocarbon Drilling, Completion and production at various levels. Incorporated in Nigeria by the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) under the “Companies and allied matters decree 1990” as a limited liability “Group of Companies” which serves as a holding name for her member companies.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Accounts Officer’s primary role is to assist the Group Regional Accountant in the administration of the Company’s financial accounts and Tax related matters.
- Ensure that the financial transactions of the company are accurately captured, classified, and posted with relevant approvals and coding instructions.
- Preparation of monthly financial statements and detailed supplementary schedules forming part of financial statements.
- Receivable Management.
- Payables Management.
- Ensure accurate and timely invoicing for clients and customer.
- Perform regular reviews of the ledgers and other books of entries and ensure relevant reconciliations.
- Ensure accurate and timely presentation of financial information.
- Accountable for the performance of assigned task with high standards of service to external and internal stakeholders.
- Ensure confidentiality and safe keeping of accounting records & documents.
- Adhere to financial and accounting control procedures of the Company.
- Carry out monthly Tax Returns (PAYE, VAT, Withholding Tax e.t.c.).
Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification with 3 – 5 years work experience.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email or visit the website for more job openings
Application Closing Date
2nd December, 2021.