Eni is one of the most important, vertically integrated energy companies in the world. It operates in the oil, natural gas, electricity production, engineering, construction and petrochemical products sectors. It is constantly working to build a future where everyone can access energy resources efficiently and sustainably.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Reference ID: IRC218205
Location: Obiafu-Obrikom, Rivers State
Professional Family: Well Area Engineering
Contract Type: Fixed Term, International. Rotational 28/28
We are looking for a Fluid Supervisor within Nigerian Agip Oil Company in Obiafu/Obrikom, Nigeria.
You will be responsible for the need of Drilling and Completion/Work over Operations in designing and procurement of essential fluid including mud and inert gases for tubing jobs.
To prepare to fully complement the functions of Engineering Unit, relevant fluid programme including mud and cement as part of drilling and or completion/Work-over programme.
As a member of at Nigerian Agip Oil Company you will be responsible for:
- Following up on daily basis Drilling, Completion and Workover operations with respect to mud, cement, and waste management services.
- Assisting in carrying out the execution of fluids including Waste management programmes are as specified in the Drilling Programme.
- Assisting in collating daily operations Reports from Rigs and entering in the DataBase
- Ensure good quality control of Contract services with respect to Mud, Cement and Waste.
- Following up for the purpose of expediting Tenders for mud, cement, solids control and waste management services from Pre-qualification/Technical to commercial stage
- Checking performance invoices for jobs already executed
- Following up HSE issues that concern Well Operations in the Rig sites
- Participating in the Rigs work when necessary and carry out other jobs as may be assigned by his Superior
- Following with the requirements of the different HSE policies of the Company, by applying the HSE Integrated Management System and the HSE Management System Guidelines and providing proper HSE conditions of work to everyone.
This is the opportunity for you if you have these skills and requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree / HND in Geology / Petroleum Engineering.
- Previous Experience in the Oil & Gas industry.
- Knowledge of Fluid and waste management techniques and Resource planning.
- Knowledge of socio-economic environment of the Company.
- Ability to define appropriate strategy in job application skills and character traits.
Note: Eni evaluates applications regardless of candidates’ personal and cultural characteristics or orientations. If your application is among those most in line with the required profile, you will be contacted to continue the selection process.
Application Closing Date
2nd December, 2021.