Princess Medical Centre (Princess Medi-Clinics) is a multispecialty hospital established to provide a patient driven and friendly quality medical service with an attendant profitable growth. Our services are provided following appropriate Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs). We are in partnership with other healthcare facilities to provide even more upscale services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
- Clinical assessment of patients with detailed treatment records.
- Perform rounds as expected.
- Order tests, examinations, medications, and therapies.
- Arrange for discharge and after care.
- Write /dictate admission notes, progress notes, procedure notes, discharge summaries e.t.c as the case may be.
- Provide health talks to client and patient counseling covering health status, test results, disease processes, and discharge planning.
- Prescription of drugs with cost effectiveness.
- Minor surgical procedures.
- Emergency patient cases first line handling.
- High level of patient attendance work load with multiple tasks.
- Clinical improvement of medical practice
- Perform procedure and assist in surgery.
- MBBS or its equivalent from accredited institutions.
- 2 – 5 years work experience.
- NYSC certificate of discharge or exemption.
- Valid MDCN registration.
- BLS/ACLS certification.
- Abilities / Knowledge:
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Good health and fitness.
- Caring and compassionate nature.
- Excellent teamwork and people skills.
- Observational skills.
- Ability to use initiative.
- Ability to deal with emotionally charged and pressured situations.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Curriculum Vitae (CV) to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Closing Date
10th December, 2021.