Oriental Energy (Oriental) is a privately held indigenous oil and gas exploration and production company with a primary focus on Nigeria.
It was founded in 1990 and was granted Block OPL224 offshore Nigeria. In the 25+ years since then, Oriental Energy have converted OPL224 into OML 115 and added Okwok and Ebok assets to their portfolio.
Interested and qualified Applicants are invited to summit their Application for the Position of CAR WFB
- Oversee daily production/maintenance operations on the WFB.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- To monitor and supervise production operations on daily basis.
- Ensure excellent wells and equipment uptime and equipment reliability.
- Supervise well testing of both routine and MER, as specified by the technical team.
- Responsible for all NUPRC-related issues on the WFB.
- Ensure developments on the WFB are communicated to all team members.
- Supervise maintenance and installation activities on the WFB
- Identify potential challenges, and proactively resolve them.
- Provide support to the Ebok CAR on issues relating to third-party vendor activities on the WFB
- Maintain safe operations within Oriental’s policies.
- B.Sc. in Engineering (Minimum of Second Class Lower)
Job Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Candidates should have some background or general understanding LACT Unit and Cargo operations.
- Must have good proficiency with MS Office suite – Excel/PowerPoint/Word.
- Excellent understanding of the oil and gas industry.
- Strong technical and analytical skills.
- Minimum of 6 years of relevant experience.
- Must have BOSIET / HUET training