Qatar Airways (QR) haven embarked on an exciting transformation journey to change how they interact with their customers. As part of this journey, they are recruiting for the role of Marketing Officer- Western Africa based in Lagos, Nigeria.
Nigeria – NG Location Lagos – LOS, Nigeria – Category: Corporate & Commercial
Job Id: 155706
Closing Date: 24-03-2022
You will support the Station Head in the planning, development and execution of all ATL and BTL marketing activities, so as to drive revenue and grow loyalty of QR products to all major accounts and target market segments.
Your main accountabilities will include Support Marketing Manager/Marketing Specialist to plan according to Head Office and Regional Office guidelines the annual Marketing plan for station, To enhance product position and meet revenue objectives Support target oriented campaigns based on customer segmentation and market intelligence,
Source and share market research, insight and trends that will improve the quality of the campaigns delivered in the region, Monitor collateral stocks, Ongoing measurement and optimisation of al marketing budget spend. Work with Finance to ensure suppliers are paid on time and expenses are beinf accrued, Deliver ongoing and timely reports requested by stakeholders.The position involves a close communication and liaison with Sales team, E-Commerce, Pricing and CM to understand and support the company objectives and achieve the targets.
To be successful in this role, you must possess:
- The rights to live and work in Nigeria.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent.
- Solid marketing strategizing, planning, and analyzing skills.
- Proven track of successful stakeholders management.
- A minimum of 4 year of commercial marketing experience.
- Strong negotiation skill.
- Excellent communication skill in English
- Confidence in using MSword, Excel, and Powerpoint.
- The ability to speak French fluently–this would be an advantage.
How to Apply: