Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc (FMN) Incorporated on the 29th of September 1960, as a limited liability company and pioneer wheat miller in Nigeria, started out on a journey that has seen the company evolve into what is now one of the biggest brands in the foods and agro-allied industry in Africa. Over the years, the FMN brand grew tremendously from operating as a single business, flour miller, to a vast business group with strategic investments that cover key sectors of the Nigerian economy.
We are Recruiting for the position below.
◾Job Title: MECHANICAL SUPERVISOR – PREMIUM CASSAVA PRODUCT LTD (INTERNAL CANDIDATES ONLY).
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
To lead an operations engineering team by ensuring all mechanically related jobs requiring fitting/welding/electrical are effectively and efficiently attended by minimizing cost and downtime.
- Co-ordinate all mechanical/electrical/welder technicians on shift to drive efficiency and at other times otherwise required.
- Liaise with Line Manager, process and operations supervisors on daily and on shift, to prioritize jobs and direct manpower accordingly.
- Carry out all planned and corrective fitting/maintenance jobs as when due.
- Work according to generally and acceptable good engineering practice.
- Always maintain good housekeeping practices after completion of the task.
- Inspect equipment diligently and proactively identify potential failures before they occur.
- Liaise with Line Manager to develop Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), Root Cause Analysis (RCAs), and Work Instructions in line with the business best practices and administer same to team members.
- Ensure proper daily KPI tracking and report writing in relevant logbooks (Manual/Digital).
- Ensure thorough updates from the outgoing shift before taking over a shift.
- Ensure compliance with QMS/FSMS requirements in the assigned work process.
THE PERSON MUST
- Possess strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Be able to pay attention to details.
- Have excellent leadership skills
- Possess the ability to work independently and as part of a team
- OND in Mechanical Engineering or related course.
- 3 years cognate experience in related industry.
- Demonstrable experience in diagnosing engineering problems and good technical knowledge.
- Experience with pumps, drives, welding, fabrication & fitting, and use of various diagnostic tools for Predictive Maintenance.
How to Apply.
Interested and qualified Applicant can apply via Here or Visit the website for more Jobs Openings.
Leave a Reply