OneHealth is a Mobile-First Pharmacy & Healthcare platform that is providing access to medicines and healthcare solutions accessible all Nigerians. Using properly curated and analyzed data
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to apply for the role Below
fe;Job Title: Pharmacist
- Review and execute Doctor’s prescriptions checking their appropriateness and legality.
- Maintain full control over delivering, stocking and labelling medicine and other products, and monitor their condition to prevent expiration or deterioration.
- Listen carefully to customers to interpret their needs and issues, and offer information and advice.
- Provide assistance with other medical services such as; laboratory tests, doctor’s appointments and emergency response, etc.
- Dispense medications using the correct dosage and materials for each individual patient.
- Keep records of patient history and enter records properly into the systems.
- Keep abreast of advancements in medicine by attending conferences and seminars, and collaborating with other healthcare professionals.
- Comply with all applicable legal rules, regulations and procedures.
- Display empathy and compassion for your patients, customers, caregivers and colleagues on your team.
- Motivate, inspire and develop your fellow colleagues’ strengths, and address development opportunities.
- Identify critical business opportunities and meaningful solutions to drive growth and improve performance in the pharmacy.
- Seek new ways to grow, collaborate with others and deliver better outcomes.
- Imbibe a ”team” culture that promotes care, energy, enthusiasm and pride.
- Apply acquired knowledge to help drive healthy outcomes and differentiate OneHealth from competitors.
- Candidates must possess a Degree in Pharmacy (B.Pharm).
- 1-3 years of relevant work experience as a pharmacist
- Ability to work in a fast-paced health tech organisation
- Must be a licensed pharmacist
- Ability to work with a team
- Preferably living on the island
Salary and Perks
- N 150,000 -200,000monthly net
- Allowances(airtime and lunch allowance)
- Great work culture and people
- Wide exposure to learn and grow.
Method of Application:
Interested and Qualified candidates Should
Send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job title as Subject of the Mail.