The UBE Universal Basic Education Commission (UBEC) is Federal Governments Agency saddled with the responsibility for coordinating all aspects of UBE programme implementation.
The Universal Basic Education (UBE) Programme was introduced in 1999 by the Federal Government of Nigeria as a reform programme aimed at providing greater access to, and ensuring quality of basic education throughout Nigeria.
Following the announcement by the Executive Governor to employ 1,925 224000521" crossorigin="anonymous"> teachers for both the primary and secondary schools in the State it is important you know the necessary requirements before the launch of the website
If you are interested, then it is important you know the necessary requirements before the launch of the Application Website as expected in this month of August.
Available Subjects Include;
- English Language
- Literature in English
- Social Studies
- Basic Education Studies
- Primary Education Studies
- Integrated Science
- Agricultural Science
- Business Education
- Introductory Technology
- Physical and Health Education
- Computer Science
- Civic Education
- Islamic Religious Studies
- Christian Religious Studies
To apply, you must have the following requirement.
- Candidates shall possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Education or a Post- Graduate Diploma in Education, in addition to a Bachelor of Arts or Science Degree.In the case of persons to be deployed to the Early Child Care Development Education (ECCDE) Section, a Nigeria Certificate in Education (NCE) with specialization in ECCDE may be accepted.
- Candidates shall be no less than 18 years and no more than 40 years old at the time of application.
- Candidates shall have demonstrable skill in the use of Microsoft Word, Power Point, Excel, Connecting Devices, and the Internet.
- A teaching Iicense certified by the Teachers’ Registration Council of Nigeria (TRCN) shall be an added advantage
- Prior working experience in a Smart School shall be an added advantage.
- Candidates shall demonstrate capacity for written and spoken communication in English
Method of Application
Interested and Qualified Candidates Should Click Here to Apply Online
You must posses the Following Documents during Application
- Application Letter, typewritten and signed by the applicant
- Recent colour passport photograph (not older than six months) on a white background.
- Birth certificate or affidavit of birth (recently sworn age declarations are liable to be rejected).
- ALL educational certificates from First School Leaving Certificate (FSLC), and Senior School Certificate to highest degree attained by candidate.
- Professional licenses and certifications like TRCN.
- Local Government Identification Certificate
- NYSC Discharge or Exemption Certificate, where applicable.
- Detailed curriculum vitae with the names, designations, telephone numbers