Senior Planning Engineer is expected to contribute to the delivery and maintenance of standard, consistent and realistic project plans reflecting the assessed risk parameters for each project.
- Develop plans required for the management and engineering of assigned projects compliant with agreed business and technical objectives, within schedule and budget, whilst ensuring quality, safe installation, and operation as well as performance to agreed requirements.
- Evaluate and control project plans and perform schedule development, maintenance and monitoring of the planning/scheduling activities.
- Ensure competitive schedule deliveries via latest benchmarking internally within Shell and externally through IPA, Performance Forum, Woodman and other benchmarking tools and forums.
- Minimum of 4 years of relevant experience in a project planning role within the oil and gas industry.
- Minimum of bachelor’s degree in any engineering discipline.
- Must be COREN certified.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates Should 224000521" crossorigin="anonymous"> 244/53799698912">Click Here to Apply online