At Siemens Energy, we are more than just an energytechnology company. We meet the growing energy demand across 90+ countrieswhile ensuring our climate is protected. With more than 92,000 dedicatedemployees, we not only generate electricity for over 16% of the globalcommunity, but we’re also using our technology to help protect people and theenvironment.
Analyzes and develops the elements of Procurement and/or Logistics processes, in order to achieve and implement highly efficient Procurement/Logistics standards within (an) assigned organization unit(s).
We are recruiting for the Position Below
◾Job Title: Supply Chain Professional
◾Job Type: Full Time
◾Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers, Nigeria
- Close working relationship between the Sales and Commercial Teams for processing of Purchase Orders
- Creation of purchase requisition (PR) and Inter-company Purchase orders in SAP
- Liaises with Product Competence Centers (PCCs) for expediting and order management.
- Ensures Sales Force data quality and required uploads are up to date.
- Management of internal and external Customers expectations and feedback
- Resolution of issues arising from Customer Purchase orders with necessary parties.
- Ensures accurate documentation is received from PCC for goods importation into Nigeria
- Liaises with Delivery Supervisor for tracking and delivery of goods to assigned Customers
- Analyses and supports Commercial team for revenue generation through accurate monthly forecasting of orders.
- Minimum of 5 years working Experience in procurement
- Professional certification (CIPS or CIPSMN) will be an added advantage
- Good knowledge of Nigerian Import procedures, application and documentation is required
- Knowledge of SAP and Sales Force tools will be an advantage
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office is required
- A great teammate with good communication and Inter-personal skills
- Attention to details and ability to work with minimal direction is an advantage
- Accurate analysis, forecasting and reporting Skills is an advantage
- Working with Distributed Team
- Opportunities to work on and lead variety of innovative projects
- Encouraging Culture
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates Should Click Here to Apply Online