- Responsible for the protection of Equipment and Sand material at the River Sand Quarry.
- To protect life and property of the Company whether at the River Sand Quarry or at the Plant.
- To report any incident when on duty.
- To make sure that unsafe work is not carried out.
- To make sure that the Company rules are interpreted and properly followed accordingly at the Site.
- To disallow unauthorized person(s) into the River Sand Premises.
- To ensure that hazardous materials are disposed off at the appropriate areas.
- Ensure necessary PPEs are used on regular basis.
- Attend the daily Tool Box Talk at the resumption of operation.
- To sanitize the River Sand Site on regular basis and ensure unwanted grasses are properly cut/trimmed and ensure house-keeping are well kept.
- Perform other functions as may be may be deployed from time to time.
- SSCE or its equivalent.
- A minimum of two (2 ) years experience in any security outfit.
- Trade Test 1 with Eight (8) years experience in any security outfit
- Written and Verbal Communication
- Lifting and Surveillance Skills
- Knowledge of Basic Security and Fire Inspection Procedures.
- Manage Multiple Tasks.
- Knowledge of Security Operations and Procedure.
- Interpersonal Skills.
- Following Complex Instructions.
Location: Gboko, Benue, Nigeria
Method of Application
Interested and Qualified Candidates should Click Here to Apply Online