UNIOSUN Teaching Hospital is a state owned medical teaching hospital located in Osogbo, Osun State, Nigeria to provide tertiary health care and support undergraduate medical students from Osun State University.
The University of Osun teaching hospital has released the admission form for the new academic year for interested candidate who want to study in the University.
This is to inform the general public that UNIOSUN Teaching Hospital, Osogbo has commenced admission into its school of Post Basic Paediatric Nursing for the year 2022/2023 Academic Session, having been accredited by the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria.
- He/she must be a registered Nurse with a valid practicing licence of Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria.
- Candidate must possess five (5) credits in the following O’level subjects; English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Biology and Chemistry in not more than two (2) sittings.
- Candidate must pay a non-refundable application fee of Ten thousand Naira (#10,000.00) only.
Method of Application:
- The application form is to be filled online by visiting the school’s website: Click Here
- Click on Online Addmission and follow the processes to an end.
Deadline: 5th August, 2022.
- The entrance Examination will come up on 10th August 2022 (both written & oral) at the Post Basic Paediatric Nursing School Complex Auditorium, UNIOSUN Teaching Hospital, Idi-Seke, Osogbo at 9.00 am prompt.
- For more information, interested candidates can call the following numbers 08069951231 or 08131076612