Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc (FMN) Incorporated on the 29th of September 1960, as a limited liability company and pioneer wheat miller in Nigeria, started out on a journey that has seen the company evolve into what is now one of the biggest brands in the foods and agro-allied industry in Africa. Over the years, the FMN brand grew tremendously from operating as a single business, flour miller, to a vast business group with strategic investments that cover key sectors of the Nigerian economy.
we are seeking vibrant and innovative talent to join us on this journey for our 2022 Graduate Trainee Programme .
Must have a first degree in any of these:
- Accounting, Economics or related courses. Engineering or Sciences from accredited universities and polytechnics.
- Must have completed the mandatory National Youth Service Corps NYSC.
- 0-2 years post NYSC work experience.
- Any relevant professional qualifications or certifications will be an added advantage.
- Business Assurance – Audit.
- Internal Control and Risk
- Engineering Maintenance & Production.
- Corporate – Finance
- Agro-Allied – Agronomy
- Supply Chain – Logistics
Method of Application:
Interested and Qualified Candidates Should Click Here to Apply Online
Application Deadline: 12th August, 2022
- only those who meet the eligibility criteria will be contacted for the next steps.
- The roles will be in various part of Nigeria and an accommodation is not provided.