TotalEnergies is a global multi-energy company producing and supplying energy: oil and biofuels, natural gas and green gas, renewables and electricity. Over 100,000 employees are committed to energy that is ever more affordable, clean, reliable and accessible to as many people as possible. As a company with over 500 professions in more than 130 countries, TotalEnergies places sustainable development in all its dimensions at the heart of its projects and operations to contribute to the well-being of populations by offering high safety and environmental standards, strong ethical values, an innovation culture and wide-ranging career development
- Provision of reservoir engineering (monitoring) support to the fields.
- Implement independently basic reservoir engineering techniques in the frame to the Job Holder task (e.g., well test interpretation, log interpretation, thermodynamics.).
- Analyse the dynamic behaviour of the reservoirs through the reservoir monitoring results.
- Participate in and Conduct reserves assessments/evaluations, production profiles and their related uncertainties for different development scenarios.
- Define reservoir data acquisitions (well tests, logs, fluids, cores), required to characterise and predict reservoir behaviour.
- Conduct static and (above all) dynamic data interpretation and comprehensive synthesis.
- Supervise field monitoring activities on producing fields (well test programmes…).
- Propose actions aiming at optimizing production and maintaining productivity.
- Participate in integrated reservoir studies aiming at defining the production mechanism, the development scheme and the production profiles.
- Participate in contingent resources assessment of Field.
- Contribute to define reservoir data acquisitions (well tests, logs, fluids, cores), required to characterise and predict reservoir behaviour and their interpretation and integration in a consistent overall picture.
- Implement with minimal supervision basic reservoir engineering techniques e.g., well test interpretation, log interpretation, thermodynamics, Material balance analysis.
- Performs analysis of field and well production behaviour incorporating G&G understanding of the field to define the reservoir management strategy and to propose production-optimising operations. Prepares Well Intervention Requests.
- Contribute to the reservoir aspects of further development (including infill wells, work over).
- Serve as on-site witness to relevant operations such as PLT’s, perforations, Cased hole saturation logging, Well Testing, PVT sampling and production chemistry on both rig less units and drilling rigs.
▪ Offer ID: 59319BR
▪ Employment type:Regular position
Context and environment
- Ensuring the continuity of knowledge and improvement of understanding of the fields are key elements in the optimum development and production of the fields.
- The integration of the Geosciences and Reservoir disciplines is vital.
- Good communication between field GSR and other GSR entities (incl. Surfaces/Operations) is key.
- Subsurface development (wells) program to which the job holder contributes: Development & Planned Infills.
- Field Reserve & Resources for which his actions have implications.
- Direct impact on reservoir monitoring & management, wells performance and daily production.
- Critical Contacts: Internal- Other G&G and Reservoir team members, Well Intervention and Well Performance. External- Partners & Authorities.
- B. Sc in Engineering and M.Sc in Engineering, preferably Petroleum Engineering.
- 0 – 3 years in Reservoir Engineering, modelling and dynamic simulation with possible exposure to well performance evaluation, reservoir monitoring, dynamic synthesis and field review.
- Demonstrable aptitude for cross-functional collaboration.
- Excellent team player.
- Strong interpersonal skills, integrity and strong work ethics and ability to learn.
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills in English.
- Strong computer skills, including proficiency in office productivity tools (e.g., Microsoft office suite).
- Geographical mobility expected.
- Ability to synthesize data and capacity to interact with the operational professionals.
Interested and qualified candidates Should Click Here to Apply or Visit the Website for more job opportunities