TotalEnergies Marketing Nigeria Plc is a Marketing and Services subsidiary of TotalEnergies; a multinational energy company operating in more than 130 countries and committed to providing sustainable products and services for its customers. For over 50 years, TotalEnergies Marketing Nigeria Plc has remained the leader in the downstream sector of the Nigerian oil and gas industry with an extensive distribution network of over 570 service stations nationwide and a wide range of top quality energy products and services. TotalEnergies Marketing Nigeria Plc(RC 1396) was incorporated as a private company on June 1, 1956 to market petroleum products in Nigeria.
◾Job ID: 57137BR
The Young Graduate program is an opportunity for young people to discover working life through a genuine hands-on professional experience while benefiting from international exposure just after graduating from university.
Read Also: Scholarship: Total EP post Primary, Secondary and tertiary Scholarship award 2021.
- An 18-month-course program.
- 6 months in the country of origin, Nigeria (phase 1).
- 12 months of expatriation in another affiliate of TotalEnergies within Africa or at the HQ in Paris (phase 2).
- BSc Mechanical & Civil Engineering.
- Must be less than 26years old.
- Less than 1 year of professional experience.
Experience level required
- Less than 3 years.
Marketing & Services.
How to Apply:
Interested and qualified Applicant can apply via Here to create an account and apply or Visit the website for more Jobs Openings.
Leave a Reply