About us / company profile
TotalEnergies is a global multi-energy company producing and supplying energy: oil and biofuels, natural gas and green gas, renewables and electricity. Over 100,000 employees are committed to energy that is ever more affordable, clean, reliable and accessible to as many people as possible. As a company with over 500 professions in more than 130 countries, TotalEnergies places sustainable development in all its dimensions at the heart of its projects and operations to contribute to the well-being of populations by offering high safety and environmental standards, strong ethical values, an innovation culture and wide-ranging career development
▪ Location: Port Hartcourt-Trans Amadi (NG)
▪ Employment type: Regular position
The main role of the job holder is to assist the Drilling and Completion onshore team in some tasks such as data aggregation, QAQC and consolidation, basic calculations while acquiring basic knowledge in Drilling and Completion
Participate under the supervision of a D&W engineer to the following (not limited to):
- Analyse of operation performances/NPT supported by collection of operation data.
- DIP implementation and REX preparation.
- Capture lessons learnt and track NPT & ILT.
- Drilling parameters follow up.
- Well construction design.
- Well maintenance / intervention program.
- Well AFE and cost follow-up.
Context and environment
- Onshore Port Harcourt – Nigeria.
- High standard of HSE, technology and performances.
- Complex operations in a high time-dependent cost environment.
- High stakes in terms of DRILLEX and of production objectives.
- Activity exposed to the risk of major incidents with extremely severe potential consequences.
We are looking for young professionals who are motivated and passionate , with excellent academic achievement. Interested applicants should have
- Master’s degree in Engineering or equivalent.
- 0-3 years’ experience in Oil Field Operations.
- Organizational skills to manage heavy workload in a rapidly changing environment.
- Strong team working capability.
- Commitment to developing his/her experience and skills in Drilling and Wells operations/design.
- Compliant with HSE standard requirements.
- Good communication skill and Interpersonal skills.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Interested and qualified candidates Should Click Here to Apply or Visit the Website for more Job opportunities.
Leave a Reply