TotalEnergies Marketing Nigeria Plc is a Marketing and Services subsidiary of TotalEnergies; a multinational energy company operating in more than 130 countries and committed to providing sustainable products and services for its customers. For over 50 years, TotalEnergies Marketing Nigeria Plc has remained the leader in the downstream sector of the Nigerian oil and gas industry with an extensive distribution network of over 570 service stations nationwide and a wide range of top quality energy products and services. TotalEnergies Marketing Nigeria Plc(RC 1396) was incorporated as a private company on June 1, 1956 to market petroleum products in Nigeria.
- Implementation of safe work practices in all aspects, including ensuring appropriate use of PPE by all laboratory personnel.
- Prompt quality checks on all raw materials, finished products and in-line products in accordance with ASTM/ISO specifications.
- Issuance of quality certificates for raw materials and finished products.
- Carrying out pilot blends for new formulations on blends to be produced.
- Computation of corrections for off – specification blends.
- Monitoring compliance to calibration schedules of laboratory equipment.
Context and environment
Carrying out tests on all products and raw materials – an average of 320 sets of tests per month (one set of tests comprises of either 8, 7, or 3 different physical/chemical tests for finished products, raw materials or in-line samples respectively).
Also Apply For: 2022 Total energies Young Graduate Program
- B.Eng / BSc in Chemical Engineering, Industrial Chemistry or its equivalent.
- Minimum of two (2) years experience in Laboratory activity.
- Analytical and interpersonal skills, proficient use of MS Office, record keeping and ability to work with little or no supervision.
◾Job ID: 57063BR
◾Metier: H3SEQGenResponsibil/Polyval, Environment, Quality
◾Region, department, area: Nigeria
◾Employment type: Regular position
Experience level required:
- Less than 3 years
- Marketing & Services
How to Apply: