Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc (FMN) Incorporated on the 29th of September 1960, as a limited liability company and pioneer wheat miller in Nigeria, started out on a journey that has seen the company evolve into what is now one of the biggest brands in the foods and agro-allied industry in Africa. Over the years, the FMN brand grew tremendously from operating as a single business, flour miller, to a vast business group with strategic investments that cover key sectors of the Nigerian economy.
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
To operate the crane whenever required by any department under the supervision of the shift supervisor and aid the department with completing their scheduled tasks.
- Carry out daily inspection of the crane and perform routine maintenance procedures as required.
- Operate the crane whenever required by any department under the supervision of the shift Supervisor for effective and safe operation.
- Report all observed maintenance and repair needs of the crane to the shift supervisor to ensure that it is addressed promptly.
- Keep the supervisor up to date on all activities as they occur when working outside the company premises for effective supervision.
THE PERSON MUST
- Be proficient in oral and written communication skills.
- Have strong problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Have good attention to details.
- Possess great physical dexterity and stamina.
- OND or NABTEB
- 2 Years cognate Experience.
- Experience in Safety will be a plus.
- Latest Job Recruitment at Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc | SSCE, OND, HND, B.SC.
- Sales Officer
- Milling Assistant
- Group Head Information Technology (IT)
- Systems Administrator
How to Apply:
DISCLAIMER!!! – Areatalk report is an online publication platforms that brings to your Notice of latest News, recruitments and Job Vacancies and will under no circumstance request applicants to pay money or give any personal items of monetary value to company or any agency