Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc (FMN) Incorporated on the 29th of September 1960, as a limited liability company and pioneer wheat miller in Nigeria, started out on a journey that has seen the company evolve into what is now one of the biggest brands in the foods and agro-allied industry in Africa. Over the years, the FMN brand grew tremendously from operating as a single business, flour miller, to a vast business group with strategic investments that cover key sectors of the Nigerian economy.
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
To ensure service availability, proper operation and maintenance of Wartsila generators and Auxiliaries for smooth supply of power supply to the factory.
- Ensure the enforcement of safe conditions within the power plant and forthright in assessing impact of action on product safety/quality, people’s safety, and on the environment regardless of directives.
- Ensure service availability for smooth supply of power to the factory.
- Operate, maintain and overhaul of Wartsila generators, heat recovery boilers and auxiliaries.
- Take log of generators, heat recovery boilers, compressors and other auxiliaries at the required intervals.
- Interpret faults, analyze trends and generates root cause of plant or engine failure.
- Follow up on the execution of both plant preventive and breakdown maintenance activities respectively.
- Ensures proper documentation of all maintenance activities.
- Carries out other assignment as directed by the supervisor.
THE PERSON MUST
- Be deliberate on safety conditions and ethical.
- Possess strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Have strong problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Ability to collaborate and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Possess strong technical capabilities.
- OND in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering.
- 3 Years Cognate Experience.
- Experience using Wartsila Engine Operation.
- Heath and Safety Officer at Dangote Cement.
- Engineering Graduate Trainee recruitment at Baker Hughes
- 2022 NLNG Graduate Trainee Recruitment.
How to Apply:
DISCLAIMER!!! – Areatalk report is an online publication platforms that brings to your Notice of latest News, recruitments and Job Vacancies and will under no circumstance request applicants to pay money or give any personal items of monetary value to company or any agency