Amazon Energy Limited is a leader in the provision of innovative Integrated Energy Services, primarily to the Petroleum sectors. We also have strategic interests in downstream trading and shipping. Whether it is subsea, surface and concept development or decommissioning, our all-round technical expertise and strong partnerships provide energy companies the racetrack to success. Our history of engineering excellence even in the most challenging environments, combined with our approach steeped in deep local knowledge delivers great results for our clients and stakeholders.
We are recruiting to fill the position Below:
◾Job Title: Instrument Supervisor
◾Location: Kwale – Site, Delta
◾Salary: N400,000 N500,000 Monthly.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Supervise the execution of instrumentation works, both performed by subcontractors or in direct hiring, verifying that works are correctly carried out in accordance with project documentation and in the planned time frame.
- Support the instrumentation subcontractors or the direct hiring personnel ensuring the feasibility (availability of drawings and materials) of the works
- Promote safe works practices and environmental protection, ensuring that safety standards are respected
- Ensure the fulfillment of the project quality and contractual requirements
- Verify and confirm the availability of drawings and materials to plan the efficient execution of the works performed by subcontractors or by assigned direct hiring personnel
- Assist subcontractors or assigned direct hiring personnel for the correct interpretation of the drawings, providing support in the solution of technical problems
- Supervise the execution of electrical works, checking that machineries/tools are properly used and maintained
- Supervise the execution of mechanical completion activities related to instrumentation works, making sure that all punch list items in scope are closed
- Prepare and coordinate the detailed programs for the assigned activities
- Coordinate human and technical resources assigned, indicating any needs or surplus
- Verify that works are correctly carried out in accordance with the project specifications, highlighting any engineering problems encountered in the field
- Measure the progress of the works carried out
- Provide quantitative data for producing weekly progress reports, monitoring the employed manpower
- Ensure the continuous assessment of the quantities installed
- Organize working area based on assigned activities to improve HSE and overall efficiency
- HND / Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering
- Minimum of 8 years experience in I & C works including DCS and PLC digital controls experience.
- Working knowledge of MS Office applications
- Excellent knowledge of instrumentation systems including correct installation procedures required.
- Excellent working knowledge of digital control systems and communication interfaces required.
- Good Communication and Organizational Skills.
Method of Application:
Interested and Qualified Candidates Should Click Here to Apply Online.