Lily Hospitals Limited is one of Nigeria’s growing networks of private healthcare institutions with an outstanding reputation for delivering excellent clinical services. Since our inception under current management in 1998, we have remained at the forefront of providing and delivering quality patient-centered, responsive and technology-driven care across various locations in Nigeria to both citizens and foreign nationals.
We offer a wide range of integrated health services which include: IVF, ophthalmology, radio-diagnostics, laboratory, pre-medical and hyperbaric services, neonatology, ICU care, minimal access procedures and other general medical and surgical services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
◾Job Title: Junior Registrar (Obstetrics & Gynecology).
◾Location: Warri, Delta
- This role is responsible for diagnosing, treating and providing obstetrics & gynecology care services to patients in the general population.
- The job holder may refer patients to sub-specialists when the need further diagnosis or treatment arises.
Key Result Areas (KRA):
The key result areas of this role are:
- Prescribe or administer treatment, therapy, medication, vaccination, and other specialized medical care to treat or prevent illness, disease, or injury
- Advise patients and community members concerning diet, activity, hygiene, and disease prevention. This can be face to face, group lectures or through the mass media.
- Plan, implement, or administer health programs or standards in hospitals, businesses, or communities for prevention or treatment of injury or illness.
- To provide quality care to patients under the supervision of the HOD, Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Adhering to professional and service code of conduct and ethics;
- To spare head postgraduate seminar presentations, grand rounds, morbidity meeting.
- Must participate in clinical audit and quality programs as appropriate.
- To teach interns, nurses and medical officers as appropriate.
- Manage the administrative requirements of the hospital and patient care including planning and draft budgeting for unit and OPCO divisional for activities in the hospital.
- Be aware of and adhere to all Lily Hospital policies and procedure in reference to clinical practice.
- The job holder must have a license to practice medicine from the Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria (MDCN).
- He or She must have the primary qualification in Obstetrics & Gynecology (National Postgraduate Medical College of Nigeria)
- The job holder must have good communication skills, a strong ability to work well under pressure, self discipline and excellent long term concentration.
- Remuneration: Salary in line with industry standard.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Ends: 31st July, 2022.