NSE is a Nigerian stock exchange founded in 1961 in Lagos. With over 161 listed companies Comprising of domestic companies, companies on the mainboard, and on the Alternative Securities Market board
The Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Trainee Programme (GTP) is an 11 month intensive program designed to groom talents locally and raise a new generation of leaders for the capital market and the Nigerian economy.
Combining theoretical insights and hands-on approach, the GTP offers you a unique opportunity to learn and grow your career in the capital market. Participants are provided an avenue to garner exposure and be mentored by professionals in different facets of the capital market and the finance industry.
2022 NSE Graduate Trainee Programme
Key Objectives of GTP.
- Joining the GTP will position you on the right path to career success within our business.
- The Graduate Trainee is expected to be a logical and strategic thinker, proactive, tenacious, energetic, hard-working and possess positive attitude to work.
- The Graduate Trainee shall also possess attributes of a team leader and player who is willing to lead the growth of the Capital Market in Nigeria, Sub-Saharan Africa and Africa at large.
- Graduates from Nigerian and Foreign Universities.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline.
- Minimum of Second Class Upper Division (2.1).
- Completion of NYSC between May 2018 and April 2019.
- Maximum age of 26 years at the time of applying for the programme.
How to Apply
Interested candidates who meet the eligibility criteria should Click Here to apply
DISCLAIMER!!! – Areatalk report is an online publication platforms that brings to your Notice of latest News, recruitments and Job Vacancies and will under no circumstance request applicants to pay money or give any personal items of monetary value to company or any agency
Leave a Reply