About The Union Bank Sales Graduate Trainee Program
At Union Bank, we are a forward-thinking bank, building a team of versatile and exceptional individuals who are fully prepared and equipped to take on new challenges, make an impact and work across the different aspects of the business.
Our Sales Graduate Trainee Program has been designed to give Sales enthusiasts and geniuses the opportunity to learn technical and soft skills from a world-class organization through training and vital on-the-job experience
Simply put, the Union Bank’s Sales Graduate Trainee Program is the perfect way to start your career in Sales.
We are a forward-thinking bank. We find simpler and smarter ways to do things better every time. We encourage and value innovation and creativity, which sets us at an advantage as we grow our business and empower our stakeholders.
As a participant in the Sales Graduate Trainee Program, you will gain the following:
- Fast-Paced Learning Platform.
- Broad Career Opportunities.
- Leadership Skills.
- A Positive Work Environment.
- Minimum of B.Sc (2nd Class) or HND (Upper Credit) in any discipline.
- NYSC Discharge certificate.
- Sales experience is an added advantage.
- Candidates must not be more than 27 years old by December 2022.
- No previous work experience is required.