Olman Business Solution is a multidimensional consulting firm keen on providing complete management and support solutions to organizational needs in diverse industries and business sectors, for effectiveness and efficiency.
class="wp-block-heading" id="job-brief">Job Brief
The Social Media Officer’s job focuses on increasing brand awareness through the effective use of social media outlets.
Plan and manage our social media platforms.
Working with marketing professionals to develop social media marketing campaigns.
Analysing the company’s digital marketing plan and social media strategy and identifying strategic weaknesses and making recommendations for improvements.
Interacting with customers and other stakeholders via the company’s social media accounts.
Coordinate with advertising and media experts to improve marketing results
- Researching social media trends and informing management of changes that are relevant to the company’s marketing activities.
- Creating contents on our social media page.
- Prepare accurate reports on our marketing campaign’s overall performance.
- Setting key performance indicators (KPIs) for social media campaigns, such as targets for a certain number of shares or likes and measuring a campaign’s performance against the KPIs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers.
Employment Type: Full-time
- HND / B.Sc qualification in Marketing or relevant field.
- A minimum of 2 years experience in social media handling or digital marketing/ advertising position.
- In-depth knowledge of various social media platforms, best practices, and website analytics.
- Highly creative with excellent analytical abilities.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Up to date on the latest trends and technologies in digital marketing.
Method of Application
Application Closing Date
28th February, 2022.
DISCLAIMER!!! – Areatalk report is an online publication platforms that brings to your Notice of latest News, recruitments and Job Vacancies and will under no circumstance request applicants to pay money or give any personal items of monetary value to company or any agency