WTS Energy is the leading Consultant/Manpower Supply company to the International Energy, New Energy and Engineering Industry
We are recruiting for the Positions Below
Job Title: Operations Manager
- Oversee daily base operations across the company’s different locations
- Oversee all logistics operations: trucking, skips etc and ensure on time delivery to client site
- Track costs and institute preventive measures to avoid demurrage costs in the case of third party equipment
- Ensure all SOPs are strictly adhered to
- Provide base and logistics reports to management on a periodic basis
- Provide support to project teams and sites will also have oversight of logistics function across project sites.
- Provide direction and support for the Engineering and Drilling and Completions team to ensure that any issues or concerns with delivery are addressed and all deadlines are met for equipment requirements for projects.
- Ensure that equipment is maintained, recertified, available, dispatched and utilized to a high standard
- Responsible for the delivery of all service lines and maintain and develop the operational activity throughout the company. Responsible for Technical crew, Cranes & Lifting Supervisors, equipment operators, Logistics coordinator and base managers.
- Plan and control main equipment to maximize utilization and reduce/manage 3rd Party costs. Perform Audits / Inspections on mobilizations as directed.
- Involved in specifying equipment types and requirements and liaising with technical teams during bid rounds
- Provide leadership by example in all safety and environmental aspect.
- Degree in Engineering required
- Work experience preferably in the oil and gas industry.
- Familiar with QHSE standards in EPC.
- Must have at least 10 years work experience in a similar function.
- Demonstrated leadership, supervision and facilitation skills.
- Must have very good written and oral communications. Required to speak effectively before groups of Senior Management, clients, subcontractors, and/or employees of the organization.
- Ability to run Budgets and Operational Plans
Method of Application
Interested and qualified Candidates Should Click Here to Apply Online.
Lubes, Plant Supervisor
- Ensure proper environmental health, safety, security and quality standards are in place and maintained in all plant process activities.
- Plan, direct, control and lead KLP operations unit in the development of new lubes products and services while updating current formulations and improving current services.
- Ensures Optimization of plant asset & resources (manpower, equipment, formulas, costs and trade secrets).
- Blending Expertise and best practices, Used Oils management.
- Assist in launching and introduction of new products and services as required.
- Confirm that specifications for packaging materials are in accordance to group standard.
- Base oil & additive supply chain management, price dynamics and packaging material supplier audits.
- Any other job as may be assigned by the Head, Lubes & Head, Lube Operations.
- Develop cost efficient formulations that meet customers’ needs and maximize the company margins.
- Provide up to date technical data and information on formulations and blending programs for lubricants.
- Actively identify and initiate new/additional products development initiatives for various target consumers, automotive and industrial markets.
- Direct and manage development activities from concept design, prototype to finished products.
- Work with customers, end users to further understand customer needs and proffer solutions.
- Maintain effective supervision of Plants, Warehouse personnel, counseling on approach, ensuring that project objectives are met and stay on schedule.
- Establish that all design outputs meet the design inputs through product testing and field test validation that all necessary product certifications, OEM and statutory approvals are obtained and documented before product launch.
- Develop and implement improved methods and procedures to improve the time and effectiveness on the development, testing and validation of new products. Monitor operational and cost efficiency of all plants and warehouses.
- University degree in Chemical/Mechanical Engineering or any related fields
- Minimum of 10 years post-graduation and relevant experience, 5 of which must be in a supervisory/managerial or equivalent capacity in a reputable organization
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply Online.