Responsible for the design and development of a comprehensive training curriculum, focused on creating and maintaining a highly skilled and efficient workforce, empowered to deliver the business goals.
- Liaise with the Human Resource Manager to develop training program for employees in relation to their current jobs.
- Identify the training need of employees through the Performance Appraisal, Statutory requirements, Succession Planning report etc.
- Identify employees’ future development requirements, plan and coordinate relevant/approved training programmes while aligning with respective Heads of departments.
- Keep training records for all employees and obtain training reports from the attendees immediately after trainings.
- Carry out an assessment survey of the training and assess the performance of the Facilitators to ensure that training objectives are met.
- Coordinate training programme of Technical Trainees and Junior Apprentices
- Coordinate Industrial Training Fund (ITF) activities including getting training approval and reimbursements.
- Supervise SIWES activities in the Plant, receive applications and shortlist for approval; do monthly remuneration and discharge letters for endorsement.
- Support recruitment exercises in the plant, draw up and implement Induction programmes for new joiners.
- Prepare monthly report on all company vehicles, service dates, renewal of particulars etc; monthly compilation of mileage covered by all company vehicles; generation of fuel SIV and posting into chart for company cars and staff buses to generate monthly fuel consumption reports.
- Maintenance of Company vehicles and ensuring plant statutory requirements are up to date.
- Bachelor’s degree or Higher National Diploma (HND) in any Social Sciences or related field.
- Minimum 4-6 years cognate work experience.
- Understanding of labour laws and HR best practices.
- CIPM certification is an added advantage.
- Strong interpersonal/Communication skills.
- Good Reporting and administrative writing skill.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft office applications, (Microsoft word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook).
Method of Applications
Interested and qualified Candidates Should Click Here to Apply Online.