Power & Energy Oil Tools LTD was incorporated in 2011. We are an indigenous oilfield services company comprising a specialist engineering team with expertise in well services and production systems. we have provided IOCs and marginal field operators with best-in-class, field-proven solutions.
We are currently recruiting to fill the position below:
◾Job Title: CAD Engineer
◾Location: Port Harcourt
Also Apply: Power & Energy Oil Tools LTD Job Recruitment | Apply Online
- Determined work ethics and must be seen to be professional at all times (communication and presentation)
- • Proficiency with engineering design programs such as AutoCAD and Solidworks
- • Sound knowledge of design and engineering principles and best practices.
- • Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- • Exceptional time management and organizational skills.
- • Excellent verbal and written communication abilities.
- • Attentive to detail and critically minded.
- • Carries out preliminary, basic & detailed engineering studies / in-house design for the structural discipline for onshore and offshore projects mainly (design basis, structural analysis incl. in place, lifting & transportation cases, lay-out 2D& 3D modelling, etc.).
- • Carries out and supervises as the case may be detailed engineering performed by Contractors and installation engineering.
- • Ensures that the Engineering Contractors submit all deliverables on time and check it regularly.
- • Prepares structural general arrangement drawings, specifications, MTO, calculation notes.
- • Coordinates the activity of a draftsman for the execution of the structural drawings.
- • Support drawings, support lists, requisitions, load lists.
- • Prepares technical evaluations and approval of structural contractor’s drawings.
- • Reads and interprets facility engineering drawings, designs and make necessary modifications or recommendations.
- • Draws up & cross-check relevant procedures, international standards (API, etc) & COMPANY General Specifications.
- • Checks and approves structural engineering deliverables received from third parties.
- • Checks that the design is developed in line with the Pre-Project and the statement of requirements
- • Ensures effective & timely response to technical queries in compliance with set standards, company specifications & safety procedures.
- • Ensures effective design studies for infrastructures produced by contractors
- B.Eng/HND Engineering
- Minimum of 2 years work Experience
- Experience in oil and gas sector.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply Online.
Leave a Reply