Power & Energy Oil Tools LTD was incorporated in 2011. We are an indigenous oilfield services company comprising a specialist engineering team with expertise in well services and production systems. we have provided IOCs and marginal field operators with best-in-class, field-proven solutions.
We are currently recruiting to fill the position below:
fe;Job Position: QHSE ENGINEER
◾Location: Port Harcourt
In this role, you will be responsible for developing and implementing organizational safety programs and you will oversee all Quality, Safety & Environment related issues.
As a QHSE Engineer you will be responsible for:
- Preparing a Quality and Safety Management framework and driving implementation across the company.
- Conducting a detailed risk assessment and proposing how all identified risk could be reduced.
- Outlining safe operational procedures which will identify and take account of all relevant hazards/aspects.
- Establishing and ensuring implementation of the QHSE management system in the company.
- Establishing QHSE plan including QHSE policy, and continuously improving it.
- Advise on the set up of the improvement guidelines for QHSE Management system.
- Establishing QHSE audit program, schedule and performing the QHSE audit of the business in line with Group Cooperate QHSE team.
- Monitoring the QHSE system activities in the company.
- Coordinating and overseeing the Safety and Training of crew onboard the dredgers and staff of the company.
- Coordinating and communicating with Executive management on Quality, Safety and Environment issues in the company.
- Producing, developing and implementing the QHSE training plan for the company.
- Enforcing the QHSE management system compliance and process improvement.
- Attending and participating in QHSE related meetings and accident investigations when required.
- Participating in medium/low potential incident/near miss investigations.
- Training all staff on QHSE requirements to minimize incidents.
- Ensuring all QHSE statutory and regulatory certifications/licenses are up to date.
- A Degree in Engineering studies or Environmental Science courses
- Must be NEBOSH certified and member of ISPON
- Member of the Council for the Regulation of Engineering in Nigeria
- ISO Internal/Lead Auditor
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience as a Safety Professional within the Oil & Gas industry and minimum of 3 years’ team lead role in QHSE
- High level of English language (Written and spoken) and must be able to communicate effectively with non-English and English-speaking crews on issues related to QHSE
- Hazard identification and risk management skills
- Highly motivated and the ability to work under tight deadlines
- Proficient in basic computer skills, PowerPoint, Excel, MS Office tools etc.
Method of application
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply