Power & Energy Oil Tools LTD was incorporated in 2011. We are an indigenous oilfield services company comprising a specialist engineering team with expertise in well services and production systems. we have provided IOCs and marginal field operators with best-in-class, field-proven solutions.
We are currently recruiting to fill the position below:
- Job Title: QA/QC Engineer
- Location: Port Harcourt
In this role, you will be responsible for developing and implementing organizational safety programs and you will oversee all Quality, Safety & Environment related issues.
Also Apply: CAD Engineer Job Opportunity at Power & Energy Oil Tools
- As a QA/QC Engineer you will be responsible for:
- Preparing a Quality Management System framework and driving implementation across the company.
- Conducting a detailed risk assessment and proposing how all identified risk could be reduced.
- Outlining safe operational procedures which will identify and take account of all relevant hazards/aspects.
- Establishing and ensuring implementation of the Quality management system in the company.
- Enforcing the Quality management system compliance and process improvement.
- A Degree in Engineering studies or Environmental Science courses
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience as a QA/QC Professional within the Oil & Gas industry and minimum of 2 years’ team lead role in QA/QC
- High level of English language (Written and spoken) and must be able to communicate effectively with non-English and English-speaking crews on issues related to Quality
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates Should Click Here to Apply Online.
Application Deadline: Not Specified.
◾Kindly note that only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Leave a Reply