SLB is a global technology company, driving energy innovation for a balanced planet
The Affairs and Relations Specialist is responsible for effectively developing strategies and programs designed to favorably represent the Company and make positive contributions .In addition, he will interact and liaise with local, state, and federal government agencies to represent and protect the organizations business plans and interests.
- Nurture beneficial relationship between the Company and its employees, external organization
- Builds and maintains professional relationship with members of federal, state, and local government entities and agencies in the locations where the Company operates.
- Organize Community outreach programs and coordinates special events that will influence public opinion and promote services of the Company in the locations.
- Research and monitor Government/Community activities that could affect the organizations business and clients.
- Collaborate with industry advocates to build areas of common interest.
- Represent the Company as the immediate Point of Contact for neighboring businesses, institutions and communities.
- Manage relevant events and activities and build strong relationships with key community members.
- Respond to inquires from Community members and other parties.
- Bachelor’s degree in public relations, Communications, Political Science, Law or any related field of study
- 5 224000521" crossorigin="anonymous"> Years of experience in advocacy or public policy is required
- Prior experience in Government Affairs roles is an added advantage