Sahara Group is a leading international energy and infrastructure conglomerate with operations in over 42 countries across Africa, Asia, Europe and the Middle East. Sahara is a dynamic and transformative leader in various energy sub-sectors via its power (generation and distribution), downstream, midstream, upstream and infrastructure businesses.
Start your journey of MAD possibilities with the Sahara Group Graduate Management Trainee (GMT) Program today.
ABOUT THE PROGRAM
- The Sahara Group Graduate Management Trainee Program identifies and develops future leaders to drive Sahara Group’s business growth aspirations.
- The Sahara Group GMT Program is a career boost for recent graduates and young professionals who have the potential and desire to become future leaders at Sahara. It’s a 6-month program that combines theoretical business know-how with practical application on the job.
- The program is largely experiential, focusing on developing meaningful and impactful skills. It includes foundational skills training, assignments and rotations, stretch projects, coaching, and mentoring—ultimately making you globally competitive.
- Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 2:1 in any discipline.
- 0- 2 years of post-graduate formal working experience.
- Must have completed NYSC Program (Nigerian Nationals only).
- A master’s degree from a recognised university and professional qualifications will be a plus.
- Fluent in English.
- Ability to speak French is an advantage.
- Must be 25 224000521" crossorigin="anonymous"> years (or below) at the time of application.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates Should Click Here to Apply.
Application Deadline: 15th of February, 2023