Nigerian Aviation Handling Company (NAHCO Aviance) – Establish in 1979 provides aviation cargo, aircraft handling, passenger facilitation, crew transportation, refuelling and aviation training services from its base at Murtala Muhammed International Airport. NAHCO Aviance serves over 35 airlines throughout seven airports across Nigeria, handling approximately 70% of domestic and foreign airlines operating into the country.
Suitably qualified candidates are invited to apply for the position below:
Employment Type: Full-time.
N120,000 – N150,000 monthly.
- Reconciling the company’s bank statements and bookkeeping ledgers.
- Keeping a check on the company’s finances based on financial status.
- Filing and remitting taxes and other financial obligations.
- Initiating and managing financial and accounting software used by the company.
- Completing analysis of the employee expenditures.
- Managing income and expenditure accounts.
- Generating the company’s financial reports using income and expenditure data.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree / Master Degree with 5 – 10 years experience.
- Applicants Must Reside in Lagos.
- Valid Contact information.
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.