Frigoglass is the global leader in the Ice Cold Merchandisers (ICM) market and the principal supplier of glass packaging in the high growth markets of over 10 countries across five continents of the world.
This role ensures that all automobile equipment are maintained and available for the smooth operation of the plant.
- Coordinate job assignments and schedules to ensure that there is always covering for possible machine breakdowns.
- Maintenance and repair of forklifts, wheel loaders, fire tenders, tippers and tractors.
- Schedule, coordinate, monitor and supervise auto repair work on vehicles, as well as keeping track of the status of all plant automobile equipment.
- Maintain inventory, ensuring that parts for repairs and installations are always on hand.
- Inspections, repairs, maintenance and record keeping for machinery
- Evaluate employee performance and keep track of mechanic output.
- Ensure employees follow company and other stipulated safety guidelines.
LOCATION: AGBARA, OGUN STATE
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or Higher National Diploma (HND) in Mechanical Engineering/Auto Mechanical or any other related field.
- Minimum of 10 -15 years’ experience in related roles.
- Strong numerical and analytical thinking skills.
- Ability to diagnose and analyze mechanical engineering related problems.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply online
Application Ends: 14 August 2022.
Leave a Reply