Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited (Formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody international Group and Nigerian Investors. Since Commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and gas Industry.
We are recruiting to fill the Position Below:
◾Job Title: Catering Operation.
◾Job Type: Contracts
◾Job Nature: Standard
- Provide technical guidance across Nigeria catering operation, developing guidelines, tools / templates and standards for the entire value chain.
- Providing mentoring and on the job training to key. Catering QAQC personnel and recommending initiatives for correcting / enhancing identified gaps in performance.
- Leverage catering best practices from across the globe to support in country catering contractors to build capacity and ensure food safety and effective catering service delivery
- Implement, monitor and update existing HACCP/OIMS/QA Programs, incl. Vendor audits.
- Steward contract compliance.
- Monitor quality performance across the division, reports progress, and keeps division/ corporate leadership informed of progress, issues, corrective action, and customer complaints.
- Provide catering expertise support to Catering Manager and Catering Supervisor.
- Minimum 10 years’ catering and housekeeping experience.
- HACCP Level 3 qualification and other food handling / safety qualifications.
- Highest standard of Safety, Health, Environment aptitude and cultivates the same in others.
- Willing to visit and work onshore and offshore.
- Excellent ability to interface with multiple groups, e.g. contractors, suppliers and end users.
- Excellent problem-solving and root-cause analysis abilities.
- Excellent oral and written skills; ability to tailor to the audience.
- Competent in MS Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.).