United Bank for Africa (UBA) PLC is a leading pan-African financial services institution with a global footprint. We have a clear purpose to be a role model for African businesses by creating superior value for all our stakeholders.
We are recruiting to fill the Vacant Positions Below;
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Lagos.Enugu, Port Harcourt, Abuja, Kano, Sokoto, Bauchi, Ebonyi, Bayelsa, Kogi, Benue, Maiduguri, Jos.
Job Title: Team Member, Content Developer.
CANDIDATE’S PROFILE: We are currently seeking a Content Developer. The candidate for this position must have good knowledge of content creation, collaboration, and writing management.
Job Objective (s):
- The Content developer will be responsible for developing content goals and the strategies to reach those goals.
- Additionally, to develop business content for internal product push and services.
- Content Ideation and strategy – responsible for developing content goals and the strategies to reach those goals. Pitching strategy to the decision-makers at the company to get the green light and proceed to execute on all channels.
- Content Distribution and Management – Created content can include sales copy, blog posts, presentations, animations, web graphics, videos, and social media content. This also includes developing the editorial calendar to establish when content will be distributed and through which channel
- Content collaboration – Synthetization of ideas with the larger team of marketers, subject matter experts, and decision-makers across the group.
- Analyze Key Performance Indicators to Determine Content Effectiveness – Utilize Analytics and comparison over key performance indicators to ensure content performs as expected.
- Writing management – Using the tone and defined literature for the bank, develop business content for internal product push and services
- Content lead and subscription: – to drive leads and subscribers Use SEO best practices to generate traffic to our internal and external sites
knowledge & Skills Required:
- Ability to work both independently and with a team.
- Digital communication skills.
- Written and verbal skills.
- Strategic thinking skills.
- Analytical skills.
- Good eye for detail.
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Knowledge of content management software.
- Advanced knowledge of Search Engine Optimization
- First Degree in English & Literature, Mass Communication or any related field of study.
- Minimum of three (3) years of relevant work experience
Method of Application
Interested and Qualified Candidates Should Click Here to Apply Online.
Deadline: 11th September, 2022.
Job Title: Regional Control Officer.
CANDIDATE’S PROFILE: We are looking for Regional Control Officers in Enugu, Port Harcourt, Abuja, Kano, and Sokoto. Our ideal candidates must have knowledge of financial accounting and audit with at least 4 years of experience from a bank, audit, or consulting firm.
Job Objective (s):
To ensure the business office operations are in line with the Bank’s internal policies, and regulatory policies.
- Assist business offices with compliance and regulatory issues, and provide counseling when required.
- Improve control and awareness culture in the business offices.
- Ensure that the ambience of the business office is maintained and kept customer-friendly at all times.
- Monitor and ensure that open items in the GL accounts are current and reflect the true nature of the products recorded in them.
- Ensure integrity of transactions in business offices, and report deviations/anomalies immediately.
- Identify control lapses/policy breaches through control activities for process improvement/policy amendments.
- Escalate cases of fraud, customer complaints, and staff disciplinary issues to the Area Control Manager, or responsible department.
- Good knowledge of accounting and auditing.
- Basic financial knowledge.
- Knowledge of the banking sector, trends, and policies of financial regulators in Nigeria – CBN, NDIC.
- Knowledge of the UBA’s banking policies, processes, and procedures.
- Relationship management – should be able to maintain a customer-friendly disposition at all times.
- Supervisory, and Investigation skills.
- Attention to detail.
- High level of integrity and confidentiality.
- Ability to maintain a high level of awareness at all times.
- Ability to work with little or no supervision.
- Problem solver.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree and ACA or ACCA.
- Minimum of 4 years experience from a bank, audit, or consulting firm.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates Should Click Here to Apply Online.