- Applicant(s) must be fully registered with their different bodies and obtain current practicing license/induction certificates where applicable.
- Applicant(s) are required to have completed their training and obtained genuine certificates before applying for the internship programme.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should obtain application forms and submit same when completed, to:
The Office of the Head of Administration,
Federal Medical Centre,
Owerri, Imo State.
- All complete application forms should be addressed to “The Medical Director, Federal Medical Centre, Owerri.”
- Only eligible candidates will be shortlisted and invited for interview that will take place in the Hospital
- Candidates must present original copies of their credentials for verification.
- All interviews will take place in the Hospital on the date to be communicated later.
- All applicants should be wary of invitations on Facebook and other social media purportedly asking for monetary inducement for the Medical Director or any other officer as a means of gaining appointment to the above position.
- Intake to trainee positions is purely on merits.
Leave a Reply