Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc (FMN) Incorporated on the 29th of September 1960, as a limited liability company and pioneer wheat miller in Nigeria, started out on a journey that has seen the company evolve into what is now one of the biggest brands in the foods and agro-allied industry in Africa. Over the years, the FMN brand grew tremendously from operating as a single business, flour miller, to a vast business group with strategic investments that cover key sectors of the Nigerian economy.
To articulate and interpret business requirements and configure systems to deliver business needs following best standards.
- Provide detailed and reliable solutions in implementing large ERP engagements with Dynamics AX 2009 & 2012.
- Provide support for all enrolled users of AX across the group.
- Participate in the coordination of software releases, fixes and upgrades with technical team and users.
- Resolve issues on the ERP helpdesk portal.
- Troubleshoot & research all ERP related hardware/software issues.
The Person Must
- Have a high level of business acumen and be a problem solver.
- Have knowledge of full application life cycle design tools and methodologies.
- Be passionate about excellent customer service delivery.
- Have good communication skills.
- Have excellent people management skills.
- First degree in Business /Computer related discipline or equivalent
- Microsoft certification will be an added advantage
- 3- 5 years’ experience working with Ax 2012 and/or Dynamics 365 in a manufacturing OR trading company
Method of Application