- Reporting to: IT Manager
- Internally Relates With: IT Department
- Externally Relates With: All staff
- Location: BUA Cement Plc (Sokoto)
To ensure efficient and effective operation of the ERP software and other IT functions
Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide support to staff during implementation processes for Exact Globe and other business applications.
- Assist in ensuring that all IT support requests are dealt with in an efficient and timely manner.
- Responsible for coordinating operational systems performance, all software, ERP integration, databases, data and disaster recovery on ERP.
- Analyze existing ERP infrastructure and report performance.
- Participate in the ERP training programs and individual classes.
- Assist in creating end-user documentation, instructions, procedures, and processes.
- Accurately maintain logs and documentation related to inquiries made by end users for the resolution of the service provider.
- Plans, designs, develops, an efficient business, financial and operational system in support of the organization’s core business processes which includes data gathering and analyzing in support of the business processes and propose relevant ERP where applicable.
- Develops and implements ERP strategy and plans for upgrades in alignment with ERP offerings.
- Coordinates with service providers for new add-ons and modifications to the ERP systems
- Background in computer science or ICT.
- Minimum of BSc or HND in Computer Science/Engineering or relevant discipline.
- Relevant ERP certification or other IT-relevant certification.
- 3-5 224000521" crossorigin="anonymous"> years relevant experience required.
- Experience with Accounting processes (optional).
- Knowledge of SQL Server and Active Directory desirable.
- Strong researching, problem-solving and troubleshooting skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates Should forward their updated CV to email@example.com using the job title as subject of mail.