Golden Pasta Division
Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc established the first pasta plant in Nigeria in 1972 and called it the Golden Penny Pasta. Today, it remains the No.1 choice for superior quality pasta products and services. Golden Penny Pasta is a company keen on identifying and satisfying emerging consumer needs, and it’s products have been widely acknowledged as the best pasta money-can-buy in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the Position of a Fitter
- Perform scheduled preventive maintenance on the packing machines to minimize equipment downtime.
- Diagnose and repair mechanical, hydraulic, or pneumatic malfunctions to keep the machines running efficiently.
- Carryout Why-Why analysis on repeated problems and troubleshoot problems to aid effective maintenance.
- Calibrate packing machines to achieve required productivity level.
- Carry out maintenance strictly with the use of Machine drawings and checklist.
- Report the general condition of equipment and recommend replacement when necessary to supervisor.
- Keep proper record of time taken for job completion, spare parts replaced, and report observation made for future planning.
THE PERSON MUST:
- Have excellent problem-solving skills.
- Pay attention to details.
- Have the ability to read schematic diagrams, blueprints, layouts or other specifications (verbal and written).
- OND in Mechanical Engineering.
- 5 O’ level credits including English & Mathematics in not more than 2 sittings.
- Minimum of 2 years cognate experience.
- Strong knowledge of Pasta packing equipment and packaging processes.
How to Apply:
Interested and qualified Applicant can apply via Here or Visit the website for more Jobs Openings.
DISCLAIMER!!! – Areatalk report is an online publication platforms that brings to your Notice of latest News, recruitments and Job Vacancies and will under no circumstance request applicants to pay money or give any personal items of monetary value to company or any agency
Leave a Reply