Under the supervision of the Snr HRO, provide operational support to implement an effective functional Human Resources (HR) processes in team functional areas, including recruitment, administration, and employee relations
- File all documents appropriately into personnel files and subject files daily
- Assist in the scheduling of interviews – set up interview calendar and share with interview panelists.
- Print, package, and file new hire documentations.
- Manage all subject matter and personnel physical files and ensure systematic filing of documents.
- Support in drafting potential hire reference letters to referees and collate reports for candidate’s personnel files.
- Print I D card for staff and process review through the SHRO before distribution or dispatch.
- Assist in preparing staff introductory letters.
- Follow up with processing of travel, accommodation, per diem, HMO invoices and transportation advances for new hires with finance focal person.
- Assist in filing and tracking of purchase and staffing requisitions.
- Perform other duties as they are identified and assigned.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality for sensitive Human Resources issues or projects and use judgment to execute duties and responsibilities.
- Ability to work independently and handle multiple tasks Computer literate and proficient in word processing, spreadsheets, graphics design and power point.
- Excellent written, oral and interpersonal communication skills with ability to work as a team member.
- Ability to travel in Nigeria minimum of 25 224000521" crossorigin="anonymous"> %.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management, Business/Public Administration or related field
- 1-2 years experience in the areas outlined.
- Must be Computer literate and able to use Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Must have a good interpersonal relationship and able to use internet and emails.
- Experience with large complex organization is required, familiarity with international NGOs preferred.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified Candidates Should Click Here to Apply Online.