Job Id: 484
Application Ends: 06/14/2022
- Information/Cybersecurity risk and governance team that is responsible for development and enforcement of policies and guidelines that is aligned to business requirements and processes.
- Promote risk management practices in digital transformation across the Bank
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Participate in strategic projects of the bank, especially digitization and transformation projects.
- Provide operational risk management guidance, tools and practices for relevant project documentation and activities.
- Liaising with the business to identify team specific risks to maintain & update the Business Risk Assessment
- Monitor emerging risks from changes in the technology, regulatory, and provide proactive impact analysis and risk assessment
- Manage risk exposures (threats and vulnerabilities) regarding information assets, business processes, Bank products, IT project, IT Platforms, technology acquisition and provide guidance to relevant stakeholders.
- Manage security analysis reports for security vulnerabilities, recommends feasible and appropriate option, including information and Cyber security risk in cloud adoption and third-party integrations
- Responsible for supporting critical ORM Transformation Initiatives as a Program/Project manager
- Drive and support the identification, monitoring, reporting and escalation of risk and issues across evolving transformation project initiatives.
ALSO APPLY FOR:
- General Field Engineer – Wireline at Baker Hughes | Port Harcourt
- Assistant Manager, Learning & Development at Dangote Cement
- Entry-Level Customer Service Officers, tellers and ATM Custodians at Wema Bank
- Current Job Openings At Greenville LNG (10 Position)
- How to Apply For Indorama Internship Program | Portal www.indoramafertiliz.com
- Education ▪ Minimum Education: First Degree in computer science/Engineering.
- Professional Certifications: CISM, CRISC or any Cybersecurity Professional Certifications
- Experience Minimum experience – 5 years’ experience in facilitating and conducting security assessments