Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to apply for the Position below
◾Job Title: Mechanical Technician
◾Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Perform a variety of tasks pertaining to fabrication, installation, maintenance, repair, and service of mechanical equipment, instruments and structures used within the plant.
Main Key Responsibilities: –
- Maintain (test, inspect, adjust) and repair line equipment proactively in line with approved maintenance targets to assure of line efficiency, equipment availability and to minimize losses and risk.
- Ensure conformance with environmental and safety requirements commensurate with executing required instrument maintenance or replacement activities.
- Responsible to tests, maintain and repair all measuring, recording and other mechanical equipment/instruments to ensure accuracy and effectiveness.
- Remove defective instruments from system, decontaminate, disassemble, and clean and reassemble instruments, and replace defective parts, using hand tools.
- Documenting processes and maintaining mechanical service records.
- Monitoring the availability of parts and replenishing supplies.
- Developing and implementing mechanical maintenance plans to prevent costly equipment breakdowns.
- Ensure compliance with EMS/OHSAS/QMS and other statutory/organizational requirements.
- Participate in plant safety, health, and environmental programs.
- B.Eng. or B.Sc. in Mechanical Engineering with professional mechanical/engineering certification
- 6 – 10 years of relevant work experience in maintenance field of a hydraulic systems
- Experience in a maintenance / construction engineering role in the oil and gas industry
- General knowledge of the equipment, methods and processes used in the oil industry
- Knowledge of computer skills, good communication and organizational skills.
- Fully conversant with Mechanical safety rules
- Ability to be a self starter with minimum supervision and team player
Method of Application
Interested and Qualified Candidates Should Click Here to Apply Online