TotalEnergies is a global multi-energy company producing and supplying energy: oil and biofuels, natural gas and green gas, renewables and electricity.
▪ Offer ID: 59316BR
▪ Employment type: Regular position
- The Piping Engineer position is an integral part of the in-house engineering team providing supports to all TUCN existing assets to safeguard the assets technical integrity and sustain production.
- This position supports the engineering aspects of major interventions and modification works in terms of piping, valves and vessels discipline.
- Provision of discipline knowledge and experience to the ECP engineering team
- Carry out preliminary, basic, and detailed piping engineering studies and produce associated deliverables, e.g., MTOs, valve datasheets, isometrics, piping plans, etc.
- Review piping discipline engineering deliverables to ensure technical quality.
- Review designs produced by COMPANY or contractors to ensure compliance with COMPANY piping general specifications and applicable project piping specifications.
- Develop and contribute to equipment specifications for procurement purposes.
- Review of subcontractor piping deliverables to ensure technical quality.
- Read and interpret facility engineering drawings and make necessary modifications or recommendations.
- Advise ECP, Field operations and other departments on piping related issues, including suggesting technical solutions to problems, identifying best practices, etc.
- Liaise with suppliers and manufacturers of piping and other equipment and materials to ensure technical specifications are understood and met.
- Prepare and cross-check relevant procedures, international standards, and COMPANY technical specifications for application into design activities.
- Ensure safe engineering practices with respect to piping and valves as the technical authority on piping & valves design.
Context and environment
- Context: Production facilities modification engineering studies.
- Work location: Based in Lagos or PHC with regular site visits offshore & Onshore Major client is Field Operations.
- Constraints: Inaccuracies and delays in design could lead to costly delays in procurement, construction and ultimately production, which would have serious negative impact on the performance of our Assets.
- Favourable Factors: TUCN Deep Water & Joint Venture assets represent technically challenging projects. Numerous contacts with process and other discipline experts elsewhere in the Deep Water & JV District and in France. Relative autonomy to utilize own work methods and practices
We are looking for young professionals who are motivated and passionate , with excellent academic achievement. Interested applicants should have
- University Degree in piping or mechanical engineering
- 0-3 years’ experience in Oil & Gas production facilities.
- Team player, stable, thoughtful, responsible, with a clear potential to learn.
- Good command of English Language and excellent Communication Skills.
- Familiarity with international standards and regulations.
- Teamwork, commitment to technical accuracy, ability to organize and execute works unassisted.
- Use of MS-Office and AutoCAD with an experience in project specifications could be added advantage
Interested and qualified candidates Should Click Here to Apply or Visit the Website for more job opportunities
Leave a Reply