Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc (FMN) Incorporated on the 29th of September 1960, as a limited liability company and pioneer wheat miller in Nigeria, started out on a journey that has seen the company evolve into what is now one of the biggest brands in the foods and agro-allied industry in Africa. Over the years, the FMN brand grew tremendously from operating as a single business, flour miller, to a vast business group with strategic investments that cover key sectors of the Nigerian economy.
We are recruiting for the Position Below;
- Job Title: Payloader Operator
- Location: GOLDEN FERTILIZER, KADUNA
- Follow all applicable laws, policies, and procedures when operating all payloaders in a safe and effective manner.
- Perform regular machine maintenance and safety checks.
- Perform pre-operational inspections on the excavator and clean, lubricate, and refuel the machinery as necessary or as directed.
- Ensure that every excavator is stored securely and safely.
- Participate in the regular upkeep of the payloader machinery.
- Must be able to issue and receive detailed instructions both written and verbal.
- Have the ability to operate required equipment in a safe and responsible manner.
- Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Have an analytical approach to Problem-solving.
- 5 O Level Credits including English and Mathematics in not more than 2 sittings.
- A Trade Test or its equivalent in a relevant discipline.
Experience: 2 years cognate experience.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified Applicant can apply via Here or Visit the website for more Jobs Openings.
Leave a Reply