fe;Job Type: Full Time
◾Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers.
- Welcome and receive patients giving them a good Impression of the Clinic.
- Respond promptly to patients’ inquiries.
- Ensure patients are registered and documented accordingly, processed and assigned to a doctor.
- Explains insurance coverage to HMO patients and answering patients’ questions.
- Collecting patient information, and updating on the clinic portal.
- Explain the clinics products and services to patients.
- Answers the phone calls while maintaining a polite, consistent phone manner using proper telephone etiquette
- Prepare bill and process payments for patients.
- Providing patients with information about their appointments, how to care for their glasses etc.
- Any other duty as may be officially assigned.
- A minimum of First Degree (HND/B.Sc.) or its equivalent in Health or Science related field with 1- 2 years’ experience.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proficient with Healthcare Management Systems and Microsoft Office Suite
- Good Customer services skill.
- Organization and time management skills
- Must reside in Port Harcourt.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply Online.