About Qatar Airways Group:
Our story started with four aircrafts. Today, we deliver excellence across 12 different businesses coming together as one. We’ve grown fast, broken records and set trends that others follow. We don’t slow down by the fear of failure. Instead, we dare to achieve what’s never been done before. So whether you’re creating a unique experience for our customers or innovating behind the scenes, every person contributes to our proud story. A story of spectacular growth and determination.
We are pleased to announce an incredibly exciting opportunity to join our Commercial team in Lagos, Nigeria as Sales Manager.
- Effectively lead ‘best in class’ and highly engaged B2B sales teams within multiple online territories to exceed commercial targets from a portfolio of existing accounts and new business.
- Develop and rationalise the allocation of resources, skills and activities in the multiple territories to drive profitable revenue / reduce cost of sale from priority sales channels.
- Responsible for the strategic direction of the sales team in the assigned territories by defining the optimal way to increase sales through commercial actions and partnerships.
- Structure and implement sales plans to optimise QR’s revenue and presence in the market for key/strategic/national accounts, in close collaboration with head office and regional stakeholders.
- Improve focus and alignment of key distribution channels in the assigned territories with QR distribution strategy.
- Formulate and implement B2B strategies with the sales team to maximise revenue from existing accounts and drive revenue streams from new business.
- Recommend the B2B sales strategy for assigned territories. Accountable for negotiating B2B agreements within assigned territories (including PLBs, JMFs, commissions, corporate contracts).
Read Also: Job vacancy: Human Resources Manager Needed at Qatar Airways | location: Nigeria.
- Relevant College or University qualification.
- 8 Years of job related experience.
- Experience in selling of airline, hotel, cruise or car products, together with good knowledge of the geographic areas within the scope of coverage Budgetary and planning experience.
- Strong sales ability and commercial acumen
- PC literate with knowledge of Word/PowerPoint/Excel.
- A proven ability to negotiate and work within a multi-national and multi-cultural environment with good leadership skills
- Excellent relationship building skills
- Excellent organisational and planning skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong influencing and negotiation skills.
- Strong decision making and problem solving skills.
- Systematic and logical approach to problem solving and a capability of working around problems.
- Good creative and lateral thinking skills.
- A strong team player, capable of seeing and understanding the bigger picture and actively contributing to that result
- Self-motivated, highly organized, pro-active, and flexible
- Managerial skills.
- Ability to delegate work, set clear direction and manage workflow.
- Strong mentoring and coaching skills.
- Ability to train and develop subordinate’s skills.
- Ability to foster teamwork among team members
Category: Corporate & Commercial
Job Id: 169504
Closing Date: 02-06-2022
How to Apply:
Interested and qualified applicants should visit the website, Click on Career, or Click Here to Apply directly with your CV or LinkedIn.
Leave a Reply